Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1)

+9
lolkid142
7BlackBurn
hanrahan65
Uduhsexay
xlilylilyx
DeathNote
taichouhb
garyYIp
JoKeR5o9
13 posters

Go down

What will be our community name?

The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap13%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap0%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap0%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap13%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap4%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap21%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap8%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap4%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_lcap8%The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) Empty The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1)

Post by JoKeR5o9 Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Its the 10th, all suggested names are in whether they are stupid or not, every single name is in

This is wave 1 of voting, every name that doesn't get at least one vote will be eliminated and every name that got a vote will be entered for wave 2...

Voting for wave 1 ends in 5 days
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) Empty Re: The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1)

Post by garyYIp Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:17 pm

mining vault for the win! Very Happy
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1) Empty Re: The time has come to vote a community name (wave #1)

Post by taichouhb Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:53 pm

trololo who suggested avantecraft lmao
taichouhb
taichouhb
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathNote Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 am

Matrix Vault For Life Mining
DeathNote
DeathNote
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Status : Now A Promoter Not Gonna Let Anyone Down Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by xlilylilyx Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:16 am

Guys, you shouldn't vote for your name or the name you proposed or something like that, because the aim isn't to say at the end "Ha! Beat you! My name won!" it's to find a good community name that will attract more guests and "bond our community together" (<--- Lily's words of wisdom, don't question them.) But I guess there's nothing stopping you from voting for youselves so it's completly up to you.
xlilylilyx
xlilylilyx
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:43 am

xlilylilyx lol i didnt chose the one after my name, i chose the best one. and even though there is miningcraft i dont think thats too good
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by xlilylilyx Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 am

garyYIp wrote:xlilylilyx lol i didnt chose the one after my name, i chose the best one. and even though there is miningcraft i dont think thats too good
Who said I was talking to you in particular? Razz
xlilylilyx
xlilylilyx
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Uduhsexay Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:21 pm

isn't oblivioncraft already a server? Is that like stealing names or.... I voted for jokanation!
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Screw racism, Im black, part white and not to mention im asian :0

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:14 pm

yes it is a server -_-
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by hanrahan65 Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:33 pm

Uduhsexay wrote:isn't oblivioncraft already a server? Is that like stealing names or.... I voted for jokanation!

Lol, It is a server and it is not even a good name. JokaNATION. Nation of the joka!

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by 7BlackBurn Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Cmon guys why did you vote for joka nation (nothing against joker) be more original and unique mining vault is the way to do and i already had some idea for mining vault already cmon Mining vault must win
MINING VAULT
7BlackBurn
7BlackBurn
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Until you wake up with half of an eye

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:37 pm

7BlackBurn wrote:Cmon guys why did you vote for joka nation (nothing against joker) be more original and unique mining vault is the way to do and i already had some idea for mining vault already cmon Mining vault must win
MINING VAULT
I didn't suggest JoKaNation lol, and plus i was kinda against it at first because i wanted something completely different/something that didnt include "JoKa" or "JoKeR" in it, but since its one of the top voted so far i've learned to accept it i guess
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathNote Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:59 am

lol I did MatrixVault Cause It Sound's Cool Very Happy
DeathNote
DeathNote
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Status : Now A Promoter Not Gonna Let Anyone Down Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by lolkid142 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:26 am

Go AvanteCraft Razz

lolkid142
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by lolkid142 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 am

taichouhb wrote:trololo who suggested avantecraft lmao
me xDD

lolkid142
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Uduhsexay Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 am

Well joker I'm sorry for suggesting jokanation. Sad
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Screw racism, Im black, part white and not to mention im asian :0

Back to top Go down

Post by roystonpkc Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 am

JOKAGAMING!!!!

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:33 pm

MachadoCraft for the win
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tundrahunter Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:36 pm

I VOTE FOR RANDOM CUZ I NOOB AND JOKA IS GOOD
Not good english Sory

tundrahunter
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:59 pm

Then dont vote
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:21 pm

I love black men with big cocks
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down