Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application

3 posters

Go down

PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application Empty PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application

Post by PinkPrincess11 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 am

What is your username in JoKaCraft? PinkPrincess11

What is the link for your video about the server? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xzuH0sTUPY&feature=plcp

Does it contain JoKaCraft's server address in the video or the description? both actually Smile

Does it contain you JoKaCraft forum username and in server username in the video description? yep

Does the video contain the specified tags asked for in the how to become advertiser tutorial? no, but it contain the tags as keywords (i think its the same thing), so if i search for "minecraft 1.3.2 server" the video about the server will come up.

NOTE: i had problems turning around in the beginning, but my cat was in the way Razz

PinkPrincess11
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application Empty Re: PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application

Post by lucky0802 Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 am

Approved

Last edited by lucky0802 on Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total

lucky0802
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application Empty Re: PinkPrincess11's Advertiser Application

Post by mlimthiamkeat Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:45 am

Denied, needs Website URL.
EDIT: After the changes, Approved.
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down