Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intriguing....

2 posters

Go down

Solved/Approved Intriguing....

Post by FlaffehCrib Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:57 pm

What is your username :

FlafsCrib

Who banned you :

No Clue. Banned while offline.

When were you banned :

Most likely on 10/29/12 when my internet was out.

Why were you banned if given reason :

Apparently for making racist comments and abusing my VIP powers.

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:

I've already replied to Carmaniac's PM on the forums. His message: "What's this I heard about you making racist jokes and abusing your VIP powers?"

I am still not 100% sure on the reason at hand. As stated, I already sent a reply to Carmaniac, but decided to post an appeal here.

Anyways, regarding the situation on me making racist jokes, if "SM3_666, you got kicked by the console because you were being a racist! Smile." He told me he was placing torches and since I was bored, I decided to troll a little by stating, "You must be a racist since you're stating that you can't see black people without torches!" Obviously a troll, but I guess he must have taken it to heart. If JokaNation also believes that is going against the rules, then I must acquiesce with your decision. I won't repeat this exertion or any verbal abuse to the JokaCraft community.

Now, the VIP abusing situation. Same person; SM3_666. The story begins when I realize that his hunter level was going up quite hastily. Being intrigued in this situation, I decided to check it out by teleporting to him. I guess this must have set him off because he didn't like me checking out his actions. Now this is where I made the mistake and I acknowledge that this could have been avoided if I had just ignored my chatbox being spammed by SM3_666 has leveled to blah blah Hunter! I teleported to him once again and it angered him. I decided to have some small talk such as, "Oh, what are you doing?" Guess he didn't like that so he messaged xXSlayerBladeXx. He told me not to teleport to him again and I agreed since this was coming from SlayerBlade.

If my actions deserve severe consequences, then so be it. The decisions from here forth are for the superiors to decide. Good day. Smile

Last edited by FlaffehCrib on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

FlaffehCrib
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Solved/Approved Re: Intriguing....

Post by FlaffehCrib Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Intriguing.... 25qwzdz

FlaffehCrib
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:21 pm

The fact you've bothered to tell me your side of the story, as there is no further evidence released, you're unbanned.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum